Congratulations to the Tuesday winners (Marianne-1st place); our Vice Captain (Debbie-2nd) and (Jai Turnbull-3rd) and most especially those who were able to bring their flags in...I surely wasn't one of them! I would also like to recognize the following winners: Closest to the Pins - #2 Lynn Gerry; #9 Marianne Cleminson and Longest Drives #8 Jayne Riley and #11 Cindy Cavanaugh. They each won a sleeve a balls donated by a member. Thank you!
We are only days away from the Ladies Club Championship. I have a number of volunteers to help with spotting on all three days. I'm short one for Saturday. If you can help, let us know.
For clarification purposes, the handicap range is as follows:
- Championship: 0 to 15 (All players in Champ Flight will play from the white tees)
- A Flight: 16 to 21 (All players in A Flight will play from the white tees)
- B Flight: 22 to 26 (All players in B Flight will play from the white tees)
- C Flight: 27 to 33 (All players in C Flight will play from the white tees)
- D Flight: 34 and up (All players in D Flight will play from the red tees)
Let's go sisters...It would be so much fun if we were all in this together! Sign up ASAP.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your sisters:
- Games Captain Danielle Ross (firstname.lastname@example.org) or;
- Games Vice Captain, Debbie Bristow (email@example.com)
About the Author
The Golf Sisters' blog is dedicated to information for the Ladies Section and is updated frequently through the golf season. Cyndie Horner, Games Captain firstname.lastname@example.org Janet Hutter, Vice-Games Captain email@example.comMore Content by Golf Sisters