"My Best Score" Challenge
Go to May 9th of the GGGolf Calendar and sign up for the "My Best Score" challenge.
We are going to try something new this year just for fun!
All ladies are welcome to participate; here is how it works:
- The cost is $10.
- The challenge will run from May 16th - September 19th (same as Team Play).
- There will be a chart on the bulletin board in the Ladies Locker Room with all of the participants’ names.
- Participants will be divided into Handicap Flights: 0-16 / 17-23 / 24-29 / 30+ Red Tees
- After your first game, you will enter your score hole-by-hole.
- Every time you play (not just on Tuesdays), you replace the score on any holes where you scored better than the previous time.
- You simply erase the old score for that hole and record the better one.
- At the end of the 15 weeks, you will be able to see your Best Score.
- Prizes will be awarded for the best scores in each flight.
About the Author
The Golf Sisters' blog is dedicated to information for the Ladies Section and is updated frequently through the golf season. Cyndie Horner, Games Captain firstname.lastname@example.org Jerri Popp, Vice-Games Captain email@example.comMore Content by Golf Sisters