Important Message from Your Golf Captain
Please Read All
Good Day Gentleman:
I certainly hope you’ve wintered well and are looking forward to another great golf season.
I would like to advise you of a few things about the upcoming year.
- All Members signing up for events this year must have at least 90% of their games from this year posted for handicap purposes.
- Men’s Vice Captain’s (Opening Day) will be held on Saturday, May 4th. We have over 200 signed up already!! Please get your team together or sign up as a single, twosome etc. We look forward to seeing you on one of the most enjoyable events of the year.
- The Wednesday Men’s League sign up is on Sunday, May 5th on the Club Calendar. Sign up is located on May 5th on the Club Calendar and entries close at 6:00pm on the 5th. Therefore, sign up is anytime between April 1st and May 5th at 6:00 pm. Please ensure you fill in which 50/50 draw tickets you require and whether or not you would like to participate in the weekly Skins.
- Please note, the ever-popular Men’s Member/Guest will be held on Wednesday, August 14th. You may sign up for this event beginning Wednesday, May 15th by clicking on the icon on August 14th of the Club Calendar.
- Click here for an in-depth document containing all of the information you may need for the majority of the event held here at the Club. Please print it off or save it so that you may refer to it later.
- Due to all of the new golf rules this year, we have set up a Golf Rules Seminar on Thursday, May 2nd at 6:30pm. In the Golf Calendar, click on the icon on May 2nd if you would like to attend this free event. A number of new Players Rules Book will be available for purchase.
Thanks very much in advance for taking the time to read this information. On behalf of the Captain’s Committee we look for to seeing you soon!!
Your Golf Captain
About the AuthorMore Content by Tom McCracken